Seven Best Kid-Friendly Places On I-Drive Orlando Florida
Aside from Theme Parks, family vacationers visiting the International Drive area in Orlando Florida can also avail on many other exciting places, offering plenty of activities for kids. Check out seven of the best kid-friendly places located at the International Drive in Orlando, where fun experience awaits you and your family.
1. The Peabody – Located at 9801 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, The Peabody Duck March is a free fun venue for family vacationers with kids. Plenty of exciting activities for kids are featured each day.
2. Wet ‘n Wild – As the name implies, Wet ‘n Wild is a water park designed for the whole family who longs to experience special thrill with various water rides. Among the favorite features of Wet ‘n Wild are the Brain Wash, Mach 5 and The Storm. A wide variety of multi-person rides are also available in the park.
3. Monkey Joe’s – Located in Festival Bay Mall, Monkey Joe’s is an indoor play area that is designed for kids to perform various fun activities like running, bouncing and sliding. The place is open seven days a week for walk-in play time. A concession stand is also accessible to those who want to procure snacks.
4. Putting Edge Fun Center – This is another exciting venue for kids located at the Festival Bay. It features a small arcade and a glow-in-the-dark-mini-golf with attitude. The experience starts as you grab your glow-in-the-dark golf ball. What makes the experience more unique is the pulsating music and everything is black-lit as you make your way around the course. Guests are also advised to wear a white shirt in order to a glow in the dark.
5. Vans Skatepark – Widely known as the second largest indoor skateboard facility in the world, Vans Skatepark is one of the most interesting venues in Orlando. The place is equipped with facilities designed to meet the needs of travellers who love skating and relevant activities while on vacation. Safety gears are then, necessary.
6. WonderWorks – At I-Drive, WonderWorks is the easiest park to spot. It is an amusement/science center located in the upside-down building on I-Drive, which is open to kids of all ages. The center features a unique fun experience in forms of hands-on activities designed for kids. At WonderWorks, you can also witness an ‘Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show,’ every night. Family-oriented dinner shows are also in the list of WonderWorks’ special offers to their every guest.
7. Fun Spot Action Park – For family vacationers who opt to be busy while on vacation, Fun Spot Action Park would be the perfect place to stopover. It is located just off the International Drive near Wet ‘n Wild. It is a perfect venue for older kids and adults. The park has plenty of exciting features and activities such as bumper boats, 100 ft. Ferris wheel, bumper cars and more exciting rides that would surely keep you and your family busy all day. But the most famous attraction in the park is the Go Kart, a multilevel track with incredible twists and turns. A video arcade is also accessible in the park where kids can avail on the latest virtual reality and classic video games.