Orlando’s Five Uncommon Destinations
Being a traveler and adventurer, places that are commonly visited are sometimes boring; you can hear a lot of those places from people who have already been there. Thus, if time comes you come to such places, you already knew what to expect, what to see. What is more challenging, however, are the places that only a few have explored. Orlando is one of the places in Florida to offer world class attractions and sceneries. But there are also places in which only a few people have explored because these places are not so popular, still you have to expect that you surely would enjoy your stay. Here is a list of five unexplored places in Orlando, Florida;
1. Holy Land Experience – This place is not only for religious people but for everybody who wants to experience of being in the Holy Land. There are lifelike reenactments of the important happenings in the bible. So, if you have so much to learn about the biblical past, this place can help you understand. Literally, it will bring you back to the time when Christians are persecuted and the times when religion does not exist.
2. The Gatorland – If you wanted to meet with really teethy creatures, then Gatorland would be a perfect spot for you. In here, you will be able to witness different species of crocodiles and alligators. There are educational shows every day as well as wrestling shows to see how these species fight. Above all, this place also serves as their breeding marsh.
3. Bok Tower Gardens – It is located near the Lake Wales and is a home to thousand species of botanical plants. Bok tower garden is where people who are looking for serene and clean place go. It could be a perfect getaway for families or even friends. Only a few take time to reminisce the legacy of Edward Bok, builder of the tower, while having a quiet stay in the garden.
4. Medieval Times – The reenactment of medieval times is one of America’s traditions. Thus, a lot of travelers wanted to experience and witness how things happened in medieval times. Medieval Times, however, is not a popular tourist destination, it’s one of the Dinner Shows in the area that offers unique experience when you eat.
5. SAK Comedy Lab – If you are one of the comedy fans who always look for a good laugh, SAK Comedy Lab is just a perfect place to stay. It is famed for its improvisational shows and comedies which will make you laugh your heart out. This has been one of the most popular comedy bars in central Orlando. Up until now, the place still offers improvisational shows, games shows and Broadway comedies.
These places may not be the best in their category but sure enough you will enjoy your stay. Being not so popular, they remain to be some of the places in Orlando that only a few have explored.